Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas
Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas is shortly called as PIMD is running under the Prestige Education Society and the institute was established by the society in its endeavor for the development of highly skilled human resource. The society established its first management institute in the city of Indore in 1994 and in the cities of Gwalior and Mandsaur in the year 1997. In the year 2001, the management institute established at Mandsaur in 1997 was shifted to Dewas for better coverage and service.
Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas offer the following courses with affiliation from the Vikarm University, Ujjain and Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal:
• Master of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Bachelor of Computer Applications
• Master of Computer Applications
Master of Business Administration: The Master of Business Administration course offered by PIMD extends to a period of two years divided into four semesters and this course is affiliated to the Vikarm University and is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh and All India Council for Technical Education.
Bachelor of Computer Applications & Business Administration: These two courses extend to a period of three years and each of these course is divided into six semesters. Both these courses are offered by the PIMD with affiliation from the Vikram University.
Master of Computer Applications: The Master of Computer Applications course offered by the institute extends to a period of two years and this course is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya.
Affiliations and approvals:
As mentioned earlier, Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya and the Vikram University. The institute has also earned approval from the Government of Madhya Pradesh and All India Council for Technical Education. The institute also has affiliations from professional institutions like:
• Association of Industries, Dewas
• Association of Indian Management Studies (AIMS)
• Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
• All India Management Association (AIMA)
• Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia (AMDISA)
Placement cell at Prestige Institute of Management, Dewas offer students with the skills and resources required for pursuing their career aims. The placement cell is mainly responsible for establishment of contacts with different organizations and arrangement of interviews to students. The cell takes care of summer training and industrial visits and the cell is functioning under the guidance of placement incharge. Some of the popular firms like GENPACT at Indore, Pantaloon Retails at Indore, Dewas Technopark at Indore, Bajaj Allianz at Indore, etc… has so far offered final and summer placement opportunities to the students of Prestige Institute of Management at Dewas.
Prestige Institute of Management,
Vikas Nagar, A.B. Road,
Dewas, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- BCA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Indore
- Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore
- MBA Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- PIMR 2011 MBA
- List of Colleges in Vikram University, Ujjain
- MBA Colleges in Indore and Admission Process
- PIM 2011
- Best Colleges for doing BCA
- Courses and Colleges in Foreign Trade
- Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test 2012
- List of AICTE approved colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- List of AICTE approved colleges in M.P
- Best B-Schools in India 2013
- List of MBA Entrance Examinations