Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research shortly called as SICSR and the institute holds the pride of being the first institution in the state of Maharashtra to offer high quality education in the field of computers. The institute is located in the heart of the city of Pune and the institute is provided with the outstanding Information Technology infrastructure for offering the best support to the courses offered by the institute in addition to its reference library with the best collection of books.
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research offers the following courses:
• Bachelor of Business Administration with specialization in Information Technology
• Bachelor of Computer Applications
• Master of Science in Computer Applications
• Master of Science in Computer Applications with specialization in Embedded Systems
• Master of Business Administration in Information Technology
Eligibility requirement to be fulfilled by the candidates for each of these courses are given below:
BBA-IT and BCA: Candidates must have completed their Class XII examination in any stream of education or its equivalent diploma in engineering/technology with not less than 50% of marks, which is 45% for SC/ST candidates.
M. Sc CA: Candidates must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university securing at least 50% of marks (45% for reserved category candidates). For M. Sc CA with specialization in Embedded Systems, candidates must have either computer science/electronics at the graduation level.
MBA (IT): Candidates must be graduates in any discipline from a recognized university securing at least 50% of marks (45% for reserved category candidates).
The qualifying courses must have been completed by the candidates only under regular stream of education and candidates with degree under correspondence stream are not eligible to apply to the PG courses offered by the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research.
Candidates applying to any of the UG courses offered by the Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research will be short-listed for Group Discussion/Personal Interview on the basis of their merit in the SET Test, while for PG courses, short listing of candidates will be on the basis of SNAP Test Score. Selected candidates will be intimated about their selection through e-mail. In the selection process, weightage is given to the different stages of selection process as follows for UG Course:
• SET Test - 100 marks
• Group Discussion – 20 marks
• Personal Interview – 30 marks
In the selection process, weightage is given to the different stages of selection process as follows for PG Course:
• SNAP Test – 90 marks
• For Qualifications (Class X, XII and graduation scores) – 30 marks
• For Experience – 10 marks
• Group Discussion – 30 marks
• Personal Interview – 40 marks
Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research,
1st Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune - 411016.
Tel: (+91) 020 - 2567 5601 / 02
- Download SNAP 2009 Sample Papers
- List of Colleges in Symbiosis International University
- List of Universities in Pune
- BCA Colleges in Maharashtra
- SIIB Pune, Symbiosis Institute of International Business, Pune
- MBA Colleges in Pune
- SIMC 2011 BMS
- SIU 2011 Economics
- SET Coaching Institutes
- Symbiosis Society’s College of Arts & Commerce, Pune
- MBA Colleges in Maharashtra
- BCA Colleges in Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Pune
- Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, Pune
- MBA in India