28th May 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Chennai for Diploma program in Graphics and Animation. So, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the procedure for getting admission? Please let me know immediately.

17th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?

Admission is based on written examination to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC , Chennai.

Those candidates who have completed their 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
17th March 2023, 03:26 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?

Candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation diploma.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?