19th February 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

BE in Aeronautical Engineering can be done after completion of Diploma?

I completed my diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
I want to do graduation in Aeronautical Engineering. So, is it possible to have graduation in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in ETC. If yes, I want to know colleges in Nagpur who offer this course.

20th February 2023, 02:14 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: BE in Aeronautical Engineering can be done after completion of Diploma?

No, it is possible to do BE in Aeronautical Engineering after completing a diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering. You can apply for lateral entry admission in the second year of the BE Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.

However, just for your information regarding colleges in Nagpur offering BE in Aeronautical Engineering, some of the options are:

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
National Fire Service College (NFSC)
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay - Nagpur Campus

You can also consider other colleges in nearby cities that offer the course. It is recommended that you check the eligibility criteria and admission procedure of each college before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?