18th September 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?

I have cleared my 12th and doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication.after completing diploma can i get admission in b.e??? In which semestar?? Plz rply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and procedure for taking admission in Degree College after completing Diploma from I.T.?
  2. Which semester percentage is taken into consideration for lateral entry admission? How many semesters average is taken?
  3. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  4. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  5. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  6. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  7. How many semester's marks are including in degree from diploma, in G.T.U? How can I get admission in electrical engineering degree?
  8. How to take admission in B.Teh after completing Diploma?
  9. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  10. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  11. Details of Diploma in HR after B.Com?
  12. Can I apply for lateral entry in Thapar University during 6th semester of diploma in engineering?
  13. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  14. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. How can I get admission for PG course after completing B.E? I am a 5th semester student
  16. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in civil?
  17. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in Nirma University after completing diploma course in civil engineering from BS Patel Polytechnic?
20th September 2014, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Diploma can I get admission in B.E.? In which semester will I get admission?

Yes, you can definitely get an admission in B.E course after completion of the Diploma course, to get admission in B.E course, you need to appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) exam, which is an entrance test conducted for the diploma holders to get an admission in the B.E Course.

After qualifying the LEET exam, based on the rank you have secured in the entrance exam, you will get an admission in the particular college. After qualifying the LEET exam, you can directly get admission in the B.E second year first semester (2-1 Sem) in the selected branch of engineering course in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?