24th February 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence mode while working?

i wants to do diploma in electrical with my present service in DHBVN IN HARYANA . PRESENTLY WORKING AS ASSIST LINE MAN . What is the minimum criteria followed? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence mode while working? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  4. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  5. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  6. Can I complete diploma in correspondence mode while working in Tata steel?
  7. Diploma in correspondence mode while working in Tata steel?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  9. Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy?
  10. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  11. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  12. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  13. Which college in Chennai offers PG Diploma course through correspondence mode?
  14. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?
  16. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  17. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  18. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
28th February 2016, 12:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence mode while working?

It is nice to see that you want to go for higher studies inspite of being a working professional. You can definitely pursue diploma course while working via correspondence mode. The usual criteria of admission are given below.

- You need to be at least 10th passed.
- The admission will be on first come first serve basis.
28th February 2016, 04:47 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in correspondence mode while working?

Yes,you can do corresponding Diploma along with your work.This facility is provided by most of the private colleges.The admission process for this Institutions remain the same and the fee structure does not differ.

You should consult the Institutions before admission and tell them the object.You can do your corresponding Diploma just by attending the practical examinations and the Semester examinations. Attendance will not be considered for students studying correspondence diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?