24th February 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What are the possibilities available to study Commerce degree course for 3 years diploma student?

Sir,
i m diploma student .i m in first year .
I want to study commerce after my 3 year diploma courses.
is it possible.if yes then which section is possible for me
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

28th February 2016, 04:43 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: What are the possibilities available to study Commerce degree course for 3 years diploma student?

Sorry,you can study Commerce course after completing your Diploma in any field.To study any Commerce course,+2 is the minimum Education Qualification.But still,you can do any commerce course if you study your +2 now and then continue with any other the commerce course you desire.But lateral on,your Diploma certificate will not be valid for any other courses based on commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?