30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?

I Have been scored 77% in 10th ssc board , so will i get admission for IT diploma? Can you please let me know the minimum criteria required for the same? it will be helpful if you can share with the complete information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for diploma after completion of SSC 10th standard?
  2. Am I eligible to do diploma course directly after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Diploma course in computer after passing 10th standard? Which course is best to join in diploma?
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  6. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma IT after scoring 90% marks in SSC board?
  9. Is the student eligible to do diploma course after completion of 10th through CCE system in CBSE board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in computer science after completion of SSC with 70 percentage marks?
  11. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  13. How to get diploma after 10th class?
  14. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  15. Age criteria for AP SSC 10th board examination 2015
  16. Can I do Diploma in Engineering with 76% in 10th?
  17. Procedure to take admission for diploma in Architecture after getting 105 marks in NATA exam but failed in 12th standard? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to do diploma in refrigeration Engineering after completion of 10th with 66% marks?
30th September 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in IT Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard with 77% aggregate marks from SSC Board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you have to appear and qualify the polytechnic entrance examination like AP Polycet, TS Polycet, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma IT course.
30th September 2016, 09:27 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?

Diploma in Information Technology is a Diploma level Information Technology course.

For this course candidate should have passed 10th class in Mathematics, Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks.
30th September 2016, 09:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course after 10th from a recognised board.

The diploma is of three year duration course and the required qualification for admission in course is candidate must have passed 10th and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in course.

For admission in some of the institutes the minimum required criteria is candidate must have above 60% in 10th board examination.
30th September 2016, 10:12 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to pursue Diploma after completing 10th with 77% aggregate. You are eligible after clearing entrance test.
You can opt any of the stream and some of the streams are given below which will help you in stream selection:-
Civil
Computer Science
Information Technology
Automobiles
Aeronautical
Mechanical
Electronics
30th September 2016, 10:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for diploma entrance examination to get admission in diploma course after 10th.

It is three year course. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

For some of the institute the minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 60%.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination and now just need to prepare for examination to qualify in it and to get admission in stream of your own choice.
1st October 2016, 12:03 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

For any kind of diploma, a candidate becomes eligible, if he has completed the 10th standard and attained 15 years of age.

Since you have completed the 10th from a recognized board, you have all the education qualification to pursue the course.

You need to see from the age factor. If it is not a hurdle, you are completely eligible for the course of diploma in the IT.
15th June 2017, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

It is very helpful for me
Thank for information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?