2nd March 2017, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of 10th and diploma course?

I am krishna vamsi studying diploma 1st year and 10th passed with percent 7.5 I want to join in navy after diploma can I join? Will it be possible? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!

4th March 2017, 12:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of 10th and diploma course?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to join Navy just after completion of Diploma course. The basic educational qualification required to join Indian navy is either 12th Class or Bachelor Degree from a recognized board/ university.

In general, candidates from 12th Background appear in National Defence Academy Examination and join Navy after clearing SSB Interview. On the other side, candidates can also join Navy after successful completion of Graduation through Combined Defence Services Examination. As still pursuing 1st year of Diploma course, I suggest you to concentrate well on the studies first and then you can join Navy after completion of Graduation on the basis of Bachelor Degree.
4th March 2017, 09:12 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of 10th and diploma course?

No, you are not eligible to join Navy after completion of your 10th standard and Diploma course. Only candidate who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board, unmarried male candidates who are in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years are eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Navy.
4th March 2017, 08:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am krishna vamsi studying diploma 1st year and 10th passed with percent 7.5 I want to join in navy after diploma can I join? Will it be possible? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting to get the response on this soon. Thank you!
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for Indian Navy.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for Indian Navy through NDA exam. Age criteria for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19.5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?