24th April 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for next session NET exam? What should be my subject for NET?

I want to know that m i eligible for next session net exam?
i m persuing my pgdm in finance and marketing final year.complete .

If yes then what should be my subjects for net exam.
Is the exam conducted in nov every year.

Pls reply on my email address:- [email protected] & [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Latest pattern of NET exam for the subject of education session?
  2. NET exam for masters of physiotherapy in neurology first year student? which subject can be applied in NET?
  3. Is Paper I common to all disciplines in NET exam? Am I eligible to give UGC NET exam? How many times can I give this exam?
  4. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Human Resource being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of MBA in HR in Distance Learning?
  5. Eligibility criteria for NET Exam in Lectureship? Am I eligible for this Exam being an MCA holder? Can I apply for any subject other than Computer Applications like MBA?
  6. Am I eligible for NET exam after pursuing masters in banking and insurance
  7. Am I eligible for NET Exam in English having scored 54.97% in Post Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam after completing MSc Physics? How to prepare for NET exam?
  9. Can I be eligible for NET exam? I am studying M.Ed first semester in Bhavanagar University
  10. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing B.Com with 59.86%
  11. Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I appear for NET exam of December session?
  13. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  14. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  15. Matching subject of M.Pharma in NET? Is paper 1 common to all disciplines?
  16. Is it compulsory to take the same subject in NET as taken in PG?
  17. In NET Exam is it necessary to choose same subject as in PG (Post Graduation)?
  18. What is the syllabus of 1st paper of UGC for commerce?
26th June 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for next session NET exam? What should be my subject for NET?

For NET you must have Post Graduation degree with at least 55% marks in a relevant discipline. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category. Hence, you have got just a post graduate diploma which is not sufficient according to the UGC NET eligibility criteria.

Therefore, you are not eligible for NET. IF you had done MBA in Finance and Marketing then you would have been eligible for any one of these subjects Finance or Marketing for NET. Hence, try to complete your Master's degree then you can apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?