8th October 2022, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for RRVPNL post in Technical Hellper?

My job in rrvpnl my post is technical helper but i want to polytechnic diploma in electronics 5 & 6 SEMESTER in regular studies.

17th May 2023, 06:57 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I apply for RRVPNL post in Technical Hellper?

Yes, you can apply for the RRVPNL post in Technical Helper. However, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria, which includes having a diploma in electronics. You can also apply for the post if you are currently pursuing a diploma in electronics and are in the 5th or 6th semester.
The eligibility criteria for the post of Technical Helper in RRVPNL are as follows:
  • You should have passed 10th from a recognized board.
  • You should have a diploma in electronics from a recognized institution.
  • You should be at least 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on the last date of application.
  • You should have a good knowledge of computers and the internet.
  • You should be physically fit and should be able to work in a sitting and standing position for long hours.
If you meet the above criteria, you can apply for the post of Technical Helper in RRVPNL. The application process is online and can be completed on the RRVPNL website.
Once you have applied, you will be shortlisted for an interview. The interview will be conducted by RRVPNL officials and will consist of a general knowledge and aptitude round.
If you are selected in the interview, you will be offered a job as a Technical Helper in RRVPNL. The salary and benefits will be as per the RRVPNL norms.
22nd May 2023, 06:07 PM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Can I apply for RRVPNL post in Technical Hellper?

Yes, you can apply for the Technical Helper post in RRVPNL if you meet the following eligibility criteria:

You must be a citizen of India.
You must have completed your 10th or 12th standard.
You must have a valid ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
You must be physically fit and mentally sound.
You must be at least 18 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as on the last date of application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?