31st March 2015, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?

Dear Sir,

I am sethusundar

I have completed diploma in computer science.
till now i does't got a good job.
so this year i wish to do a bachelor degree and willing to go for banking sector.

so which is the best course i can choose.

Whether Lateral entry is available for diploma holders for bacholor degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Aeronautics after completing 10th with 91%?
  2. Lateral entry for Diploma Holder to Degree programs
  3. Will West Bengal School Service commission grant a bachelor degree or master degree through lateral entry?
  4. Can I go for M.Tech through GATE exam after completing 3 years of my BSc?
  5. Lateral Entry in NIT through AIEEE?
  6. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  7. Can I join B.Tech after completing B.Sc. IT ?
  8. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
  9. How much % required in Diploma course to get into lateral entry?
  10. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  11. Is it possible to get lateral entry admission in B.Sc(Computer Science) after completion of 3 Year Diploma in IT? List of colleges in Jalandhar or near by Jalandhar for the same?
  12. After completing diploma from Bangalore will I be allowed for lateral entry exam?
  13. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  14. Admission through AIEEE as lateral entry after diploma course? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I be eligible for M.Tech after doing BSc in computer science
  16. How to study Mechanical engineering after passing 10th class? What should I study in 12th?
  17. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
31st March 2015, 09:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?

After completion of your three years Diploma course, you can pursue your higher studies in B.Tech course. To get lateral entry admission into B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET/ECET/JELET examination. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
2nd April 2015, 10:19 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry admission for doing Bachelor degree after diploma course completion?

Yes, you are definitely getting the admission through the lateral entry scheme for doing the bachelor degree. By for that you need to appear in the entrance exam like LEET (lateral entry entrance exam test) . After get qualifying in the entrance exam based upon the rank you will be allocated a seat in a particular college in thus college you can get a direct second year for doing the respective course.
6th April 2015, 01:14 PM
amanshrivastava98

After completing your diploma you can go for the admission in the engineering for which you have to write an examination called Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET).

Based on the marks you get in the test and your percentage in the diploma you will be allotted a college for Engineering in the same discipline as your diploma.

In the engineering college you will be admitted to the 2nd year itself in the branch you want.
8th April 2015, 12:35 PM
kunalroy89

You can appear in the lateral entry exams conducted by group of institutions or state govt for lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Tech for diploma candidates.
You can not get into normal graduation through lateral entry exams.
After completion of 3year,you would be able to have not just banking jobs but several other options as well
10th April 2015, 02:14 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

As you are diploma holder so you can apply for Lateral entry entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech or B.E degree.
You will get admission in direct 2nd year B.Tech or B.E course.

Here are the some name of lateral entry entrance exam ..
1.JEELET
2.LEET
3.ECET
4.BCECE(LE)
Now a day Bachelor degree in Computer Science holder have good opportunity to get the job in private sector.
My suggestion is for you go for higher studies and take some preparation for Lateral entry.
17th August 2019, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and i want to go BSC (bachelor of science degree) can I get lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?