29th March 2016, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 11th?

Hi Friends,
I would like to know whether I can go for Diploma in Architecture course after completing my 11th standard? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in JEXPO to study Architecture Diploma course being a 11th student?
  2. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  3. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th NIOS?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  8. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  9. Should I have to appear in NATA to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  10. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  13. Which exam is necessary to study B.Arch among NATA and CET?
  14. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  15. Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
31st March 2016, 03:19 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 11th?

Yes, definitely you can go for the diploma in the architecture after completion of your 11th standard. But if you go for the diploma in the architecture after completion of your 11th standard then you will have t bear loss of one year. Because you have to apply for the diploma in architecture on the basis of your 10th class. For your kind information i want to tell you that you can also go for the diploma in architecture after completion of your 12th standard. If you go for the diploma after 12th then your course duration for diploma will be only two years(through LEET).
31st March 2016, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the minimum qualification required is class 10th and if you are in class 11th then also you can apply for it. Admission will be through polytechnic entrance exam.
It will be good for you to pass class 12th with maths if you want to lateral entry admission in Diploma in architecture.
31st March 2016, 05:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Architecture is a 3 year course offered in various polytechnic colleges of India. The syllabus focuses on mechanics, physics and structure with special attention to drawing. Admission to the course is made through an entrance exam.

Yes, you will be eligible for admission in Diploma in architecture.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in architecture :-

-The candidate must have passed 10th class and should have a Secondary School Leaving Certificate.

-The candidate who have passed class 12th can also apply for the course.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the course is 15 years.
31st March 2016, 05:45 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can but not on class 11 basis, but on 10th examination basis as it is the minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate wishing to opt for the course.

So, you will have to appear for JEXPO entrance test and after clearing it successfully you will be very much eligible to get admission i the course.
31st March 2016, 07:56 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma in Architecture course.

To get admission in diploma course, the required eligibility is candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board. So, you are eligible to get admission after qualifying in entrance examination to get the admission in any particular institute.

But, there will be no advantage for you in getting the admission in diploma after 11th std.
31st March 2016, 08:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course.

Diploma is three year duration course from any recognised university. The minimum eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from any recognised board.

Candidates also have to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get the admission in best institutes or government institutes.

So, you can appear for examination and after qualifying in examination eligible to get admission in diploma in architecture course.
31st March 2016, 09:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to study diploma in architecture is class 10th with minimum of 50% marks from recognised board. So on the basis of your class 10th you can pursue diploma in Architecture by qualifying the entrance exam known as NATA which is an Aptitude Test conducted by Council of Architecture every year.
31st March 2016, 10:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I would like to know whether I can go for Diploma in Architecture course after completing my 11th standard? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
Diploma in Architecture is a diploma course of 3 years duration. Candidates who have interest in designing, construction, graphics, applied physics can apply for this course.

To do this course, candidate need to have completed 10th from a recognized school board of education with science and mathematics as subjects. To pursue this course candidate need to apply for the entrance exam and get the cut off which is required.

After completion of your 11th also you can apply for Diploma in architecture as you are not exceeding the age limit needed for applying for diploma. The colleges which you can prefer for pursuing the course are:
  • A.C.N College of Polytechnic
  • Rachan Sansad Academy Of Architecture
  • Aryabhatt Polytechnic
  • B.P.S Institute of Polytechnic
  • Chattissgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University
  • Cochin Technical College
  • Government Polytechnic, Ambala
  • Government Ramachandran Khaitan Polytechnic College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?