27th April 2015, 04:22 AM
Unregistered

Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?

Sir,
Now I am interested to join B.Tech course
in Aeronautical Engineering branch.
But, I have completed my Diploma in
Electronics and Communication Engineering.
I would like to know that is there any way to
join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering? What will be the scope?
  10. Is B.Tech in food engineering beneficial after 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  13. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  18. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
30th April 2015, 05:19 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?

I am sorry to tell you this but this is not possible.
If you are doing your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering then you will have to complete your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering only.
The LET(Lateral Entry Test) that is organized for the Lateral Entry Program offers the corresponding B.Tech Degree.
The course of Aeronautical Engineering will not be allowed for you as you are a Diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
The change in stream is not allowed in the Lateral Entry Program.
So you will have to complete your B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
30th April 2015, 11:28 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Chances to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma holder?

No sir you cannot join B.tech course in Aeronautical trade as you completed your diploma from Electronics and Communication trade.

You are only allowed to continue b.tech course in relevant course in which you complete your diploma. For getting admission you have to give an common Entrance test through which you get seat in engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?