13th November 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. What are the career opportunities in DRDO and ISRO after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  3. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  4. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of diploma course?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  6. What can i do except B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  7. Career options other than engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I pursue a career in Interior Designing after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  10. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable?
  11. What are the career options after completion of diploma in Electrical? -- [New]
  12. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  13. What are the career opportunities after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Educational opportunities after Diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  15. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  16. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Fire and Safety? Is it a good career choice?
  18. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
15th November 2016, 10:09 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

If you have passed your diploma degree there are two possibilities either to get in the job or for higher studies.

So, select the option as according to your interest. After diploma degree candidates are eligible for recruitment as junior engineer in the PSU's, Railway and Electricity department.

The candidates interested in higher studies can go for B.tech, B.E or other bachelor degree course.
16th November 2016, 12:14 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

There is very good scope of diploma in electrical engineering in current market. But you must take care for affiliation of institute i.e. your diploma must be well affiliated from any recognized institute/university. You can start your career in government companies. But if you are interested in further education, then you should go for higher education in same stream. You can go for bachelor's degree in electrical engineering. If you go for B.Tech in electrical engineering through LEET exam, then your course duration will reduced to three years in place of four years.
16th November 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering and now I want to continue with my studies so I want to know what are the career opportunities after completing 3 year Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Please answer as soon as possible.

After completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering, there are two options available one is to study further and the other one is to go for a job. There are many job opportunities available for the diploma holder in electrical engineering. They can work in various government and private sector organizations. Regarding the studies, the candidates can study B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. The diploma holders will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering graduation course through lateral entry admission. The candidates need to sit for an entrance examination (separate for the diploma holders) for the admission to the engineering graduation.
16th November 2016, 10:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Career opportunities after completing 3 year diploma in Electrical Engineering:-

Bharat Dynamics Limited

Coal India Limited

Indian Railways

Defence Research and Development Organisation( DRDO )

Indian Space Research Organisation(ISRO)

NMDC Limited.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?