30th April 2018, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Banking & Finance course in Annex College of Management Studies. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  2. Does Annex College of Management Studies offer job assistance to Banking & Finance Diploma candidates?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
  4. Cost to study PG Diploma in Banking & Finance course from private colleges?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking & Finance?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee? -- [New]
  7. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  8. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  9. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  10. Best course in between PG Diploma in Banking & Finance and MBA in Banking & Finance? Government institutions and their fees?
  11. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Customs & Central Excise in AKB Institute of Finance and Management, Faridabad?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  13. How many Diploma in Banking & Finance seats are available in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  14. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking and Finance in Greenway Institute of Management Studies, Roorkee?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  17. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  18. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
17th March 2023, 06:58 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?

The Diploma in Banking & Finance course offered by Annex College of Management Studies has the following course structure and duration:

Course Structure:
  • Principles of Management and Organisational Behaviour
  • Business Communication
  • Principles of Banking and Indian Financial System
  • Laws and Practices of Banking
  • Accounting and Finance for Bankers
  • Retail Banking
  • Customer Relationship Management
  • Advances in Banking
  • Marketing of Banking Services
  • Practice of Banking

Duration: The course duration is one year, divided into two semesters.

Note: The above course structure may vary depending on the institute's curriculum and any updates made to the program.

Regarding fee expenses, it is recommended that you directly contact the college's admission office or refer to their official website for the latest fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?