18th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

Hi Sir, I am looking forward to do Diploma course in Game Design from Animotion Multimedia Education. I would like to know about the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  2. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  4. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  5. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  7. Course structure & duration of BS(Web Design & Development) in Full Sail University?
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  9. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  10. Which is the best subject for my future after 12th commerce?
  11. Which are the courses other than CA,CS or HM for Commerce Student?
  12. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course duration & fee structure of M.Des in Srishti Institute of Arts, Design & Technology?
  14. Which are the courses available to pursue after completing class 10th with Economics, Commercial Application and PT?
  15. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  16. Is it possible to do Game/Multimedia designing course from private institute like Arena? Are there any such courses with course duration of less than 15 months?
  17. Which field should I choose for animation or gaming? I have passed 10th class
  18. Job opportunities through Game Design Diploma course for CSE graduate?
17th March 2023, 06:22 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

The Diploma in Game Design program at Animotion Multimedia Education is a comprehensive course that covers all aspects of game design, from conceptualization to production. The course duration is typically one year, consisting of two semesters.

Here is a breakdown of the course structure:

Semester 1:
  • Basics of game design and development
  • Fundamentals of 2D and 3D graphics
  • Introduction to Unity game engine
  • Concept art and design
  • Game scripting using C#
  • Project work

Semester 2:
  • Advanced game design concepts
  • 3D modeling and animation
  • Character design and animation
  • Level design and environment creation
  • Game sound design
  • Project work

In addition to the above, the course may also cover topics such as game mechanics, game engines, game physics, game AI, and virtual reality.

It's worth noting that the course structure may vary depending on the institution and the specific program. It's always a good idea to check with the institution for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?