8th May 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram for Diploma course in Massage Therapy. Can you please help me to know about the structure of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  3. How many Diploma in Automobile Engineering seats are available in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  7. How many Diploma in Massage Therapy seats are available in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Massage Therapy in Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram?
  10. Course structure of E&TC Diploma course in YB Patil Polytechnic?
  11. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  12. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  13. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Herbal Technology in Rajiv Gandhi Government Polytechnic, Itanagar?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Food Preservation in Tura Polytechnic?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  17. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IET Bhaddal?
  18. Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
17th March 2023, 06:13 PM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?

Regarding the Diploma course in Massage Therapy offered by Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram, here is some information about the course structure and duration:

The Diploma course in Massage Therapy is a 6-month program that aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to become proficient in various massage techniques. The course curriculum includes both theoretical and practical aspects of massage therapy.

Here is a general course structure for the Diploma in Massage Therapy program:
  • Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
  • Fundamentals of Massage Therapy
  • Techniques of Massage Therapy
  • Basics of Ayurveda
  • Basics of Naturopathy
  • Hydrotherapy
  • Yoga and Meditation
  • Communication and Ethics

Note that the course structure may vary depending on the institution offering the course. It is recommended to contact Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram directly for more detailed information about their course curriculum.

Also, please note that the information provided here is based on general information about Diploma in Massage Therapy courses and may not be specific to the course offered by Bapu Nature Cure Hospital & Yogashram. It is advisable to confirm the course structure and duration directly with the institution before enrolling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?