7th June 2018, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?

Hi, I want to join Diploma in Surface Coating Technology course in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  2. Whether Deccan Education Society Technical Institute offer job assistance to Diploma in Surface Coating Technology candidates?
  3. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Surface Coating Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?
  5. Course duration & fee structure of B.Des(Interior Design) in Deccan Institute of Technology?
  6. Course structure & duration of Diploma in X-Ray Technology in Haryana Technical Institute?
  7. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha? -- [New]
  8. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Education in Ramdarshan Institute of Education?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  10. Course structure & duration of Civil Engineering Diploma course in Adesh Institute of Technology?
  11. List of top 10 aided and unaided engineering colleges in Mumbai?
  12. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  13. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai offering MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Best course to study in Operation Theater after B.Sc Physics? List of colleges for it?
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering in State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad?
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  18. When is the MCA entrance exam conducted for Pune University and other MCA colleges in pune?
8th June 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Surface Coating Technology in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join Diploma in Surface Coating Technology course in Deccan Education Society's Technical Institute. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Can you tell me about the course structure and course duration as well.

The course structure of the Diploma in Surface Coating Technology at Deccan Education Society’s Technical Institute is given below:

Semester 1:

Communication Skills
Industrial Chemistry
Safety in Coating Industry
Technology of Resigns 1
Technology of Pigments 1
Computer Fundamentals

Semester 2:

Communication Skills
Industrial Chemistry
Safety in Coating Industry
Technology of Resigns 2
Technology of Pigments 2
Development of Life Skills

Semester 3:

Project and Seminar on In plant Training

Semester 4:

Environmental Studies
Principles of Management
Technology of Paints 1
Application and Evolution of Paints 1
Allied Surface Coating
Professional Practices 1

Semester 5:

Process Instrumentation
Technology of Paints 2
Application and Evolution of Paints 2
Chemical Technology for Paint Industries
Behavioral Science
Entrepreneurship Development

Semester 6:

Project Seminar on In plant Training

Duration of the Diploma in Surface Coating is three years (six semesters) full time at Deccan Education Society’s Technical Institute. Candidates can find the detailed syllabus on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?