31st October 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?

I am doing GCE A-level right now. I want to know about the criteria for being eligible for doing the diploma course in nautical science? Do i need to pursue Bsc in Nautical science after i pass Diploma?

Related Questions:
30th May 2017, 12:32 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?

If your goal of interest required B.Sc in Nautical Science after diploma in same,then you should go for B.Sc in Nautical science after diploma.
Eligibility criteria for diploma in Nautical Science:
1) A candidate must have 50-60% marks in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths from a recognized board in order to get admission for diploma in Nautical Science.
2) A candidate should be physically and mentally fit as per Merchant Shipping Standards.
3) Eye sight of the candidate must be 6/6 on each eye without any eye glasses.
4) Candidate must not be suffering from color or night blindness.
5) Candidate should not be more than 25 years of age at the time of admission.
8th June 2018, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?

How can I get admission in merchant Navy if I have not given IMU cet after 12th by 54%
2nd August 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CONTINUE BSC IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE IN THE SAME UNIVERSITY AFTER COMPLETING DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL SCIENCE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?