4th January 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Thermal engineering in West Bengal?

Hello,
I have applied in JEXPO and I want to know that what rank I have to secure for doing Diploma in Thermal Engineering in West Bengal? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  3. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  4. Number of seats available to study Diploma in Engineering course through West Bengal JEXPO?
  5. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  13. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I study Civil Engineering with 1059 rank in JEXPO in West Bengal?
  15. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  18. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
3rd June 2017, 12:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Thermal engineering in West Bengal?

Cutoff rank can't be determined as it never remains same, it keeps on changing each and every year depending upon the seat availability, difficulty level of question paper, average performance of candidates in entrance exam, demand of particular courses, etc.
However you might need to score rank below 3000 in order to pursue diploma in Thermal Engineering from very good Government/Private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?