12th January 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Details about LEET Exam being in final year of diploma in Civil branch?

Sir please give me a advice all about leet exam I have current study last year diploma in civil branch I want to get admission B.Tech architecture after complete my diploma please give me a knowledge about us what I do for
I am waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for LEET exam in Thapar University? From which branch of Axis bank should I get the form?
  3. When the application form of LEET will be released? Examination date of LEET?
  4. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  5. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in B.Tech in ECE trade after completing Polytechnic in ECE trade
  7. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  8. Date of issue of WBJEE LEET forms?
  9. Procedure for admission in LEET in B.Tech? I am pursuing diploma in CSE branch final year
  10. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  11. Procedure for admission to LEET in B.Tech?
  12. What is the syllabus for LEET exam? I am pursuing diploma in ECE final year
  13. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year after diploma in civil engineering branch
  14. How can I appear for LEET entrance exam after diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. How to change my college to study B.E through lateral entry
  16. Possibility to study B.Arch through LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  17. List of government exams i am eligible for after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering through LEET?
  18. Which books to be referred for LEET entrance test? I am studying diploma engineering
13th January 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about LEET Exam being in final year of diploma in Civil branch?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Tech (Architecture) course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you can get admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering course through Lateral Entry admission process. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course by appearing, qualifying and securing good rank in LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?