16th January 2017, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

How to apply to study Diploma in Architecture from Delhi Polytechnic? Marks required in entrance exam to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Architecture from Delhi Polytechnic. How to apply for it? Marks required in entrance exam to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in Delhi if secured 22 marks in English and secured 50% in 10th?
  2. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  3. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  4. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  5. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Marks required in Polytechnic entrance exam to get seat in a governemnt college?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  8. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  10. Which Maths based professional courses should i study after 10th?
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  12. Should I go for B.Sc or Polytechnic course as I am not eligible for B.Tech?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in NATA for study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? Minimum marks required to get admission?
  14. Can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course being a Commerce candidate? Eligibility to appear in D.Arch entrance exam?
  15. What is the procedure followed to apply for degree after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams to study Architecture Diploma course in Maharashtra?
  17. Percentage required in 10th ICSE to study Architecture Diploma course in Doctor Dharmambal Govt. Polytechnic College for Women?
  18. Can I study Diploma Aeronautical course with 80% in 10th?
20th January 2017, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to study Diploma in Architecture from Delhi Polytechnic? Marks required in entrance exam to get admission?

You can apply for polytechnic entrance exam of Delhi state for admission in diploma in architecture. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exams and seats are allotted according to the rank.

Marks required for admission in entrance exam will depend on the kind of college you want. If you want admission in top government colleges, then you have to score top marks.
20th January 2017, 11:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply to study Diploma in Architecture from Delhi Polytechnic? Marks required in entrance exam to get admission?

In order to study Diploma in Architecture from Delhi, candidates must have to complete class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
After completing class 10th education, candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective State council or National Council. After qualifying in the entrance examination, candidates can take admission to study the said course.
The cut off marks required to take admission changes every year. So, it is not possible to provide you the details at this moment as the cut off marks of this year is not disclosed yet.
29th July 2019, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply to 10 qualification architecture course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?