27th June 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I get the photocopy of conception order for diploma to degree?

Hello
I passed diploma in commercial practice
and join to 2nd year b.com directly just
i want to diploma to degree one year
conception order copy xerox
how can I get it?

9th August 2016, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get the photocopy of conception order for diploma to degree?

Your diploma qualification is enough to be considered as the first year qualification if you have got admission through lateral entry in second year.

Hence, no need to get any one year mark sheet for your B.Com first year. Admission procedure through lateral entry is considered valid according to university and they will provided the mark sheet after completion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?