22nd July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Part Time B.Arch course being a 23 years old Diploma Holder in Architecture?

Sir/Madam,
I am 23 years old. I did my Diploma in Architecture. Now I want to do B.Arch in part time mode. How can I do this? Please help me regarding this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. Can I do B.Tech part time after completing Diploma course?
  3. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  4. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  5. List of colleges which offers B.Arch through correspondence for D.Arch holder?
  6. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  7. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  8. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  9. Is there any online or part time course in Diploma(Architecture)?
  10. What should I study after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  11. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  12. Colleges and entrance exams for part time diploma in architecture in Mumbai -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  14. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  15. Colleges which offers Correspondence B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture for 33 years old M.A. and B.Ed candidate?
  17. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  18. How to do part time degree course in chemical engineering? I am a diploma holder
13th May 2017, 10:34 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Part Time B.Arch course being a 23 years old Diploma Holder in Architecture?

Candidates who have completed their 12th standard or diploma with mathematics as one of their subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue B.Arch course. Candidate should have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying examination. If you have completed your diploma with 50% marks, then you are eligible for this course.

Now you have to appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) examination. There is no upper age limit for this examination, so being a 23 years old candidate you are eligible to apply for NATA. After qualifying this examination, you can get admission in any distance learning institute and pursue part time B.Arch through NATA score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?