19th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in IIT after doing Diploma in Architecture?

I have done Diploma in Architecture from an a.i.c.t.e approved college. So tell me how can i get admission in IIT under B.Arch course now?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in IIT after doing Diploma in Architecture? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study B.Arch in IIT-Roorkee for Architecture Diploma student?
  3. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  6. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  7. Is it necessary to crack IIT JEE to get into Architecture? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  9. How to join NIT and IIT after completion of diploma coruse?
  10. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  11. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  12. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  13. Is it really possible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma course?
  14. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  15. Can I study B.Arch in IIT if completed Diploma in Architecture? Entrance exam to get admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  18. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
24th October 2015, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in IIT after doing Diploma in Architecture?

IIT doesn't offer admission through lateral entry and there is no chance of admission if you are a diploma in architecture holder. You have to appear for any other lateral entry exam for getting admission in any other college which offers lateral entry admission.

Hence, you have to look for other options other than IITs to get admission in B. Arch course. There is no procedure for lateral entry in IITs.
26th October 2015, 09:02 AM
jituvide

First of all IIT doesn't offer admission for diploma students to B.Arch

Only 12th passed students with PCM are eligible for JEE IIT.

Diploma is not equivalent to 10+2, so you can't get admission in IIT after diploma for B.Arch.

But you can get admission in other universities by lateral entry.
31st October 2015, 07:20 PM
Jitu888

Sorry, but you are not eligible for IIT.
Because IIT doesn't allow to diploma holders for admission B.Tech in IIT.

Only 10+2 passed candidate with PCM are eligible for JEE exam conducted by IIT.

But if you want to take admission in IIT, then first you need to complete B.Tech from another university & then apply for M.Tech from IIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?