3rd December 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?

Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production. How to study this course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? From where should I study this course?
  2. When the application form of Xavier's Institute of Mass Communication, Mumbai will be out for Diploma course in Film, Television & Digital Video Production? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  3. Scope of Diploma in Poultry Production in India and Abroad?
  4. Eligibility for admission in IIMC for P.G. diploma course in Journalism(Hindi) or Radio & Television journalism after graduation in Hindi(Hons.)?
  5. What are the benefits of studying Advanced Diploma in TV & Video Production course?
  6. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  7. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  8. Detailed course and fee structure of Diploma(Television Journalism) 3 months course in A.P. College of Journalism?
  9. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  10. Scope in abroad after pursuing graduation in mass communication and video production and then specialization in Public Relation and Advertising?
  11. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  12. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  13. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
  14. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers?
  15. Future scope after Diploma in Production engineering?
  16. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?
  17. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  18. Qualifications required to be eligible for DF Tech course? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
6th December 2016, 02:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma in Television Journalism & Video Production. How to study this course? Scope of this course in India and Abroad?

The PG Diploma in Television Journalism and Video Production course is available in Somaiya Vidyavihar. The course can be studied by the candidates who have completed graduation in any discipline. The course duration is one year. The admission to the course will be done through an entrance test and screen test. The course is useful for those who are planning a career in the media and TV field. The course gives intensive, practical training in the TV production and journalism fields. The training includes independent research, group projects and assignments. You can get a job in various jobs in the journalism and video production field after the course. The Somaiya Vidyavihar website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?