29th February 2016, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Elementary Education. Please let me know the procedure of admission and the affiliated colleges for this in Punjab?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education if secured 51% in Graduation? List of colleges in Lucknow?
  2. List of the colleges in Punjab along with their admission procedure offering B.Com course?
  3. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Elementary Education correspondence being a Primary Teacher?
  4. List of the top colleges offering course for diploma(ECE) holders in Punjab?
  5. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  8. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  9. List of the engineering colleges along with their admission procedure, offering B.Tech in environment engineering in Punjab?
  10. Can I attempt the CTET exam in any post after passing bachelor degree with 48 marks and B.Ed with 72 marks?
  11. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  12. List of engineering colleges to take admission by lateral entery in 2nd year after diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges offering MS/diploma in civil engineering through distance education?
  14. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. Procedure for admission in B.Ed? List of colleges in Mumbai offering B.Ed? What is the fee and procedure for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Can I apply in TET after passing graduation in BSc?
  17. List of colleges and admission procedure for joining distance education B.Tech program? I have passed diploma with second class
  18. Colleges offering Distance Electrical Engineering Diploma course to certificate holder in Electrical Trade in Punjab?

29th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?

List of colleges offers Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab :

<> B K M College of education

<> All India Institute of Pblic and physical health sciences

<> Master Mind college of Education

<> D A V college of education

<> Partap College of Education

<> New Universal College of Education.

<> Chinab Valley College of Education

<>

1st March 2016, 12:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to do Diploma in Elementary Education. Please let me know the procedure of admission and the affiliated colleges for this in Punjab?
List of colleges offering Diploma in Elementary Education in Punjab:

- Heritage Industrial Training Centre, Jalandhar (Punjab)
Kapurthala Road , Jalandhar (Jalandhar Dist.)

Admission Procedure: The candidate must complete 10th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. The admission to the course is based on the marks obtained in the 10th board exam.

1st June 2017, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me the process of diploma in elementary education and we have to give entrance exam or according to merit

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?