7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Is open university effective for doing B.E.?

I am a diploma 3rd year E.E. student.
Is open university effective for doing B.E. ?? want to be an B.E. after completeing my Diploma.

11th February 2014, 07:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is open university effective for doing B.E.?

As far as I am concerned,I do not recommend Diploma from Open University.Because the candidates may not get full technical knowledge with these kind of studies.So But as you have completed your Diploma from open university,you can go for the B.Tech there after.You will be joining in the second year of your B.Tech which is called as a Lateral Admission process.

Electrical engineering is a very oldest group,where candidates can find their good number of job opportunities as well as career opportunities.But to get admission in to the B.Tech or B.E course you need to write an entrance examination which is conducted by the State or the Universities which you are willing to join.Basically the more the rank and marks,the more and streams in good universities.

Electrical engineering is a core branch,where the candidates from this stream look forward for the jobs both in the Private as well as Public Sector companies.You must have get good percentage of marks to get admission in Engineering Colleges easily.Without attending the entrance examination,and marks obtained no candidate will be eligible for doing their course in B.Tech in Electrical engineering stream.

Generally admission process varies from the college to college,even in the Universities.You can find your employment in the biggest organizations such as BEL,Power Grid corporation,Genco and Transco,BHEL,HPCL,Steel Authority Of India,Hindustan Aeronautics limited,Amararaja Batteries,Cummins,Kirloskar group of companies and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?