16th January 2016, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do correspondence homeo diploma course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am P.A.V.Venugopal,aged 58 years, I recently retaired from my duties, basically my profesion is technical line, I passed intermediate, I would like study homep diploma course, if you help me I can complete diploma. I completed my service as a quality control manager, pls. Inform me such a course is available for my age group. Kindly guide me sir, I w'll thankful to you forever.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  2. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  3. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  5. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  6. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  7. Homeopathy related diploma courses after 10th?
  8. Whether correspondence Diploma courses have been dissolved?
  9. How to study Homeopathy through correspondence
  10. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  11. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  12. What's the procedure to take admission in B.Tech course for diploma holder candidates?
  13. After ITI diploma can I do diploma through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  15. What's the procedure for getting admission in diploma(automobile) through correspondence course in AP technical board?
  16. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  18. How may I get details about EAMCET seats? How much I have to score in Medicine, Homeo, Ayurvedam and Veternary seats?
17th January 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to do correspondence homeo diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I am P.A.V.Venugopal,aged 58 years, I recently retaired from my duties, basically my profesion is technical line, I passed intermediate, I would like study homep diploma course, if you help me I can complete diploma. I completed my service as a quality control manager, pls. Inform me such a course is available for my age group. Kindly guide me sir, I w'll thankful to you forever.
The aspirant can study Diploma in Electro Homeopathy (D.E.H) which is offered by the Institute of Alternative Medicine Kolkata. The eligibility to study the course is 10th standard. The course duration is 1 year. The aspirant can check the other details in the website link given http://www.alternativemadicine.com/e...y-courses.html

You can also study the course in N.E.H.M of India; the duration of the course is 1 year. The pass in 10th standard is the eligibility for the course and 5 years experience in any medical disciplines. The website link is given below
http://www.indiaelectropathy.org/couresware.html.

Both the courses are through correspondence mode only. You have to apply to the college's online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?