2nd April 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Whether Diploma in Electronics course has been fully dissolved?

Hello,
I am Anand and I have completed ITI in Electronics. I want to do correspondence Diploma course. But somebody told me that Diploma in Electronics is not available anymore and it is dissolved. So, is it true? Kindly tell me.

3rd April 2016, 06:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Diploma in Electronics course has been fully dissolved?

No, Diploma in Electronics course has not dissolved. The information what you have heard about Diploma Electronics course is completely wrong. There are many colleges and universities which are offering admissions in Diploma course currently. After completion of your two years ITI course in Electronics, you can definitely pursue Diploma Electronics course. Being a ITI holder, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
4th April 2016, 12:45 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Anand and I have completed ITI in Electronics. I want to do correspondence Diploma course. But somebody told me that Diploma in Electronics is not available anymore and it is dissolved. So, is it true? Kindly tell me.
No, the Diploma in Electronics course is available in many polytechnic colleges. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 10th standard with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many polytechnic colleges like;
4th April 2016, 03:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not at all true. There are many institutes which do provide diploma in electronics course till date. So, whoever has provided you this information has probably no knowledge about it.
4th April 2016, 01:24 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

No, the Diploma in Electronics course has not dissolved. The said course is available in many of the colleges and Universities. If you want to pursue the same course, you can definitely opt the course as it is offered in many of the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?