23rd April 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?

Can I get education loan to study BA.LLB integrated course? i finished my 2nd PU now
when should i have to apply for loan
i can get 55% in exams will they give loan for this percentage. What should be the procedure followed?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  2. Conditions to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 6.4 Lacs to study LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it advisable to study BBA LLB by taking education loan from bank?
  4. Is it possible to get 2.5 lakhs as educational loan for doing BA course? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.A.LLB through CLAT?
  6. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  7. Can I get an Education Loan to study having completed 1 year of LLB?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study LLB through CLAT? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  11. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study distance LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study B.B.A.LLB in Christ University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study MD in US for married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  16. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  17. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  18. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
24th April 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for taking an education loan to study BA LLB integrated course?

To get an Education loan for pursuing BA LLB Integrated course, you must have to submit your admission letter, previous educational certificates, Guarantor Salary Slips, Collateral Security documents, etc.,. If all the documents submitted are verified and found correct by the bank, your education loan will be sanctioned within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?