12th March 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Bank loan facility for admission in reputed intermediate schools?

Have any bank loan facility? I mean i want to have a bank loan facility to admission for reputed intermediate schools for better future?

13th March 2014, 10:43 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank loan facility for admission in reputed intermediate schools?

There is usually no bank loan facility for the school going students. Bank Loans are given to students who have got admission in professional courses which has good scope of job opportunities in the future. Since after intermediate there is no such provision given by the school so you cannot avail this facility. However, if you are extremely talented and have a good secured bright future, then in that case, the bank may consider your case and provide the loan. But this usually does not happen as bank loan is support for higher studies.
13th March 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bank loan facility for admission in reputed intermediate schools?

hi, can u lease help? i want to be a correspondence student in bangalore. Can u please give the name of colleges which offer the various courses to be a correspondence student and also which is well recognised college. thanks u sir/madam. ur answers is valuable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?