13th January 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study 3rd and 4th years of B.Tech?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing ECE 2nd year. Now my family is in financial crisis and can't afford to pay my semester fees. So, can I apply for an education loan for 3rd and 4th years of B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for Education Loan to study 4th year of B.Tech?
  2. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan to study remaining 2 years of B.E.?
  4. Can I get Education Loan for 4th year having 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  5. Is it possible to apply for educational loan in BBA 3rd year studies?
  6. Documents required to submit for Bank Education Loan to study M.Tech? For what period of time I can repay Bank Education Loan? Interest rates charged against it?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan last year of Executive-MBA in IIFT, Kolkata?
  8. Should I have to mortgage my property to apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for study PG in UK? Requirements to apply?
  9. Will I get loan for my 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech?
  10. Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan to study M.Tech through GATE?
  12. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  13. Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?
  14. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study 5 years Integrated B.A.LLB course?
  16. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan easily to study MBBS if my father is a serviceman in ECIL?
  18. Whether Income Tax File is necessary to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
14th January 2016, 10:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study 3rd and 4th years of B.Tech?

Yes, you can definitely apply for education loan in order to meet the expense of your 3rd and 4th year of B.Tech course. Usually education loan is sanctioned at the commencement of a course but it can also be opted in the mid of any course. You need to approach a bank near your residence for education loan. Take the prospectus of the concerned college in which you are pursuing the course as well as the academic records of 1st and 2nd year of B.Tech course. Have a discussion with the branch manager concerning the education loan. Once you get positive response from bank, comply with the terms and conditions and fulfill all the norms to get your education loan sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?