7th December 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have got an Education Loan of Rs. 3.55 Lacs for getting B.E. degree. I have finished this year and working in TCS. Due to family situation, I cannot able to pay interest itself. I am going to appear in GATE. If I get any of IIT again I need money to study that. For that too I have to go to bank for Education Loan. So my question is, can I get Education Loan for M.E. again? Please clarify me. It prevents me from my preparation..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  2. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan Consolidation for PGDM aspirant?
  6. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Education Loan scheme to study MDS in UK?
  9. How can I repay Education Loan if get job in UK after completing MS?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can i get education loan even after failing in Ist semester?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Tech if my father has no property?
  14. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  15. Does banks provide educational loan for distance education?
  16. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Is it possible to extend Bank Education Loan to study MBA if doing B.Tech with Education Loan?
7th January 2016, 06:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get an Education Loan again to study M.E. if completed B.E. with an Education Loan?

Yes, definitely you can take the educational loan for your M.E course. But the thing is that you have to firstly repay your loan if you take the educational loan from the same bank through which you have already taken the loan during B.E course.

Following are the documents required for applying the educational loan:

--Admission slip which you got at the time of admission

--Entrance exam score card through which you got admission such as GATE score card.

--color photo

--Address and identity proof Xerox

--Xerox of previous academic qualification such as B.E, 12th and 10th.

**After taking all these documents, visit to nearest bank branch, fill the form and submit it with relevant documents.

--In my opinion, you have to try your best to score more marks in GATE exam. As a result of which you got admission in any AICTE approved institution through GATE score. You will get a monthly stipend of 12400 and you will no need to take the educational loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?