3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?

Hello Sir,
I am looking for an Education Loan for
doing M.A.(Animation) course in Xplore Design Skool,
Guwahati. This College has a tie-up with HDFC Bank.
So, HDFC Bank will provide me Education Loan for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. HDFC and Axis Banks Interest rates charge against Education Loan to study MBA in India?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  4. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  5. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  8. Should I apply for a Personal Loan of Rs. 1.75 Lacs to study MBA if already pre-approved Education Loan of the remaining amount?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  11. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan? -- [New]
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?
  14. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  15. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  17. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
13th June 2015, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan to study M.A.(Animation) in college which has tie-up with HDFC Bank?

Yes, you can get education loan to pursue your M.A course in Animation from Xplore Design School. Since it has a tie-up with HDFC so you can easily get education loan from HDFC bank if you complete the requisite norms and comply with the terms and conditions of HDFC bank. You need to approach the HDFC branch close to your residence along with the documents of admission and prospectus and have a discussion with the branch manager to get your education loan request sanctioned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?