25th August 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I withdraw an education loan from the same bank where I work for master degree course in distance mode? What should I do for it?

Hello sir, I am Computer Engineer and working in a Bank as a PO. I want to know can I withdraw a sum of money as an education loan for master degree in distance mode? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  2. How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Master of Social Work if pursuing Bachelor's Degree in IGNOU?
  5. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether Bank provides an education loan to study B.Tech in regular mode and LLB in distance mode?
  7. Can a bank grant an education loan to study Law course in distance mode?
  8. On what basis Bank of India offers an Education Loan for Master of Hotel Management program? What are the interest charges of Bank of India Education Loan?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  10. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  11. Possibility to apply for an extra education loan to study MBA in distance mode at The Jammu and Kashmir Bank if the past loan amount is for 3 years?
  12. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  13. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  14. How much education loan amount can I get from Bank of India to do M.Tech in distance mode if total fee is 3 lakh?
  15. Whether assistantship includes in margin of Bank of Baroda Education Loan scheme?
  16. Chances to get education loan to study MBA in distance mode from EIILM University? Procedure to get education loan from BOI? -- [New]
  17. Can I get Motorbike through Bank Education Loan if the distance between college and home is much more?
  18. Master degree in Education(lateral) offered by Vinayaka Mission University in distance education mode if affiliated to authorities?
30th September 2016, 06:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I withdraw an education loan from the same bank where I work for master degree course in distance mode? What should I do for it?

Education loan is sanctioned by banks for professional courses like:

1. Bachelor of Engineering or Technology.

2. Bachelor of Architecture course.

3. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

4. Master of Business Administration etc.

Education loan is not offered for courses like Bachelor of science, arts, commerce or master's degree in these courses. You can not get education loan from your branch for distance Master's degree even if you are working in that bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?