30th November 2015, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my Master's Degree in Australia and want to apply for an education loan. Can you please advise me as to how I should go about it? And also, would I be able to clear the education loan after my education or how does it work? What are the features I should look for in an Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  3. Can I get study loan for doing masters degree through distance education?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  5. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  6. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  9. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  10. Mode of repayment of education loan taken from UCO Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get elongation in UBI Education Loan for doing PhD being M.Pharmacy student in Australia? -- [New]
  12. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount is still unpaid?
  13. Can I get Education Loan again to study in IIM if interest amount still unpaid?
  14. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  16. Can I extend the repayment amount if taken Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
28th December 2015, 09:17 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply an education loan to study Master's Degree in Australia? Features and repayment mode?

Follow the below steps to apply for education loan :-

- Get the prospectus of the concerned institute in which you are seeking admission.
- Get the admission call letter from the concerned institute.
- Approach any bank near your residence.
- Contact the Branch Manager and have a discussion regarding the education loan.
- Get to know the terms and conditions and also know the response of the bank concerning the loan request.
- If positive response, do as directed by bank to get your loan sanctioned. Otherwise approach different bank.

The interest will be accounted as simple interest and the education loan will cover the study cost at par with the sanctioned amount. The maximum loan amount which you can avail is 20 lakhs. When you get a job or want to repay, you need to convey the same to the bank. Write an application to the bank requesting to start the repayment. Then you need to give EMI or lumpsum amount as per your wish in the loan account or linked account to repay your loan successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?