26th January 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about the scholarship to apply for B.Tech student?

hello
i am b.tech student. i got 70% in b.tech.
now iam financial weak to continue my b.tech studies.
there is any scholarship for me
please send details

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the scholarship to apply for B.Tech student? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  3. Detailed information about scholarship for 12th passed student of Nepal?
  4. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  6. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  10. Scholarship sponsored by Central Government for B.Tech student?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  12. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Detailed information about scholarship for BBA student of Pune University?
  14. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  16. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Can I apply for Scholarship Award Scheme while doing B.Tech engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
7th February 2015, 10:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about the scholarship to apply for B.Tech student?

To get scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You must not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. To avail scholarship and fee exemption for pursuing B.Tech course, you need to submit the Income and Caste Certificate along with your scholarship application form in your college.

4. If all the details provided by you are verified and found correct, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?