22nd July 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Hello everyone, I just want to know that what are the relevant documents required for applying the scholarship under Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat. Please let me know about the relevant documents immediately. Waiting for your response!

24th July 2018, 05:11 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

Documents required to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat are:-
Self-attested caste certificate issued by the competent authorities
Self-attested copy of the Aadhaar Card
The first page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
Fee receipt of current academic course
Self-attested certificate of pervious academic mark sheet
Hostel certificate (only for hosteller students)
Passport size photograph
Income certificate issued by a competent authority (Form no. 16 required for Govt. Employee)
School Leaving Certificate
School/ College current year bonafide certificate
24th July 2018, 11:47 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Documents required to apply for Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority), Gujarat?

1)First page of bank passbook/cancelled cheque
2)School/college current year bonafide certificate
3)Income certificate
4)Hostel certificate (for hosteller students)
5)Fee receipt of current course year
6)Self-attested copy of aadhar card
7)Self-attested caste certificate
8)Self-attested certificate of academic mark sheet of previous year
9)School leaving certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?