9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Education loan for a course from ICA-CIA is possible?

I want to take education loan to do a certificate from ica-cia
is it possible?

12th April 2015, 12:02 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Education loan for a course from ICA-CIA is possible?

ICA- CIA i.e. Institute of Chartered Accountants of India which is a body established by Chartered accountants act 1949. Besides to this ICAI now is the 2nd largest accounting body in the world.

Yeah for CIA course or professional program you can definitely apply for education loan or for any coaching purposes of ICWAI or ICA - CIA. ICAI conducted CMA exam in the month of Dec 14 for which students might have faced their results for CWA foundation, inter or others.

Loan is very easy part, and those who are looking for loan for this professional course are definitely eligible as Indian banks or nationalized banks or private companies in India they provide loans for Graduation, post graduation or any professional course like CA, ICWA or CFA. If you are an India and a meritorious student like above average student then you can apply for loan.
There are various private companies like Credila or Avanse from where you can apply. And also if in future you are palling for any technical program through selection procedure or any entrance exam then you can also consider yourself as eligble for getting loan approved. Banks and Private Company covers education loan in various category like books, instruments, tuition fees, travel expense and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?