5th April 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for T.Y.B.Tech candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am T.Y.B.Tech student.
Can I get any kind of scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  2. Eligibility to get All India Polytechnic Scholarship for Matriculation students?
  3. Eligibility to get scholarship for T.Y.B.Tech candidate? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  5. When the scholarship will be awarded to NTSE qualified candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  8. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  9. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  10. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  12. Can I get any Scholarship after scoring 582772 in GATE Exam being a candidate from ST category?
  13. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  14. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  15. How can I apply to get scholarship being M.Sc(Botany) candidate?
  16. Scholarships to a candidate who has secured 73% in 9th standard?
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Government scholarship for SC/ST candidate to pursue engineering?
10th April 2015, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for T.Y.B.Tech candidate?

Yes, you can get scholarship to study B.Tech course but, to get scholarship for pursuing your B.Tech course, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

If you can satisfy the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course. If all the details submitted by you are found correct, then, you will be granted scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course.
11th April 2015, 03:11 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for T.Y.B.Tech candidate?

First of all you should know about the constraints specified for getting the scholarship. The main important constraint is that you must belong to a government sector. If your family member serve in any government sector then you are not eligible for getting the scholarship. Also you must have a birth certificate that confirms you are a citizen of India. One more thing is that your family income must be with in the specified limit. So my suggestion to you is that if you are meeting with all the above constraints then you ca easily apply for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?