10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship to study 1 year Pre-Medical course on 12th basis? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir,
Kindly tell me what is the fee for one year programme for Pre-Medical course for 12th passed student I want to get scholarship for this course. How can I get?

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  2. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan for the remaining expenses to study MS in USA with scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  4. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Europe? Total expenses to study MS in Europe?
  5. Which Financial Institute offers full scholarship to study in Abroad after 12th?
  6. Possibility to apply for scholarship on 12th basis for B.Com 2nd year student?
  7. How can I get admission to study Bachelor's Degree in Cambridge University with full scholarship if expecting above 90% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for scholarship in IOCL on basis of 12th marks?
  9. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  10. Fee expenses to study in colleges through COMEDK Medical PGET?
  11. Detailed information about Pre-Matric Scholarship for 8th student?
  12. Career opportunities in Abroad for 12th PCM passed student? What kind of scholarship I will get to study in Abroad?
  13. How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?
  14. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  15. Reputed colleges with low fee expenses to study B.Tech in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 92% in 12th?
  16. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th?
  17. Scholarship to study MBBS for 12th student who is Physically Disable?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship after 1 year of notification?
6th April 2023, 03:43 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship to study 1 year Pre-Medical course on 12th basis? Fee expenses of this course?

Check the course fees and structure: Meet the college officials and inquire about the annual fees and other expenses for the Pre-Medical program. Get fee details in writing to determine how much scholarship amount you need. Courses vary so fees could be upwards of Rs. 3 Lakhs per year. Scholarships provided by colleges themselves are most relevant but competitive.
Research scholarship options: Explore options from government agencies like UGC, central and state governments, private trusts, NGOs, etc. Some options could be:
  • MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS: Based on your 12th % and ranks. Few colleges and private trusts provide up to 100% merit scholarships for deserving candidates.
  • NEED-BASED SCHOLARSHIPS: If fees is a burden. UGC provides up to 100% need-based scholarships for annual parental income up to Rs. 6 Lakhs.
  • MINORITY SCHOLARSHIPS: If you belong to minority communities.
  • SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INDIAN NATIONALS: Some trusts offer scholarships specifically for deserving Indian students.
  • SUBJECT SPECIFIC SCHOLARSHIPS: Rare but a few are available for toppers in science/medical stream in 12th.
  • ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIPS: If your college has an alumni association, check scholarships offered for meritorious students.
Apply through the colleges' scholarship portals in case they provide any scholarships. Also apply for external scholarships by submitting relevant documents as instructed on the specific scheme websites/portals.
Meet the college administrators and submit a request for additional scholarships or fee waivers as your situation demands. Be persistent but remain within rules.
Highlight your accomplishments, potential and commitment to the course to strengthen your case. Prepare well for any auditions, interviews or convictions required.
Try to secure as many scholarships and benefits as possible to make the program affordable. Every bit helps when funding an important career-defining course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?