10th September 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Whether my No Objection Certificate can be waived if apply for Education Loan being an IT employee?

Sir,
I am working with an IT company and intend to apply for an Educational Loan for pursuing higher studies. I will be resigning my job 1 month before to join the course. I want to know the requirement for getting the loan is a No Objection Certificate from my current employer that they have no problems with me pursuing a course if I resign. In the current financial situation my employer may not agree to give me this.The other requirement to give a declaration in writing that I will resign my job before the course starts is fine with me. What is your advise regarding the No Objection Certificate - Can it be waived?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA in ICFAI University being an employee?
  2. Son of a government employee can get exemption in Education Loan?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  4. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  5. Can i get education loan for 1 lakh for BBA course? When should we apply for education loan?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  8. Possibility to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 3.5 Lacs if already taken which has limit of B.Tech 1st year? Procedure to apply?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if pursuing MBA in IIPM, Delhi?
  10. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  11. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 62,000 to do correspondence Certificate course in IIT, Mumbai?
  13. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  14. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if secured admission in MBA course being an employee of HCL Technologies?
  15. Eligibility to get education loan for Diploma holder to study B.Tech course?
  16. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  18. Can i do Chartered Accountancy through education loan? -- [New]
6th April 2023, 03:38 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Whether my No Objection Certificate can be waived if apply for Education Loan being an IT employee?

In general, the requirement for a No Objection Certificate (NOC) may depend on the lender's policies and the specific terms of the loan. Some lenders may require an NOC from the current employer as a measure to ensure the borrower's financial stability and ability to repay the loan.

If you are unable to obtain an NOC from your current employer, you may want to explore other options such as approaching a different lender or finding alternative sources of funding, such as scholarships, grants, or part-time work while pursuing your studies. You could also consider discussing your situation with the lender and explaining why you are unable to obtain an NOC, and see if they can make an exception in your case.

In any case, it is important to carefully review and understand the terms and conditions of any loan agreement before signing, including the interest rate, repayment schedule, and any fees or penalties associated with the loan. It is also advisable to seek advice from a qualified financial professional before making any major financial decisions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?