30th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How Education Loan can be taken in the name of CS course?

Helo Sir

I want Join in CS course , plz give the information in how to take loan in this course? I know scholarship can be taken for this if i am a graduate but what about loan?

7th October 2014, 08:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How Education Loan can be taken in the name of CS course?

You can surely get education loan. There is no need to worry. Nowadays, education loans are quite easily reimbursed by the banks.

You need to approach the nearest bank preferably where you or your parents have account. Talk to the manager/administrative officer regarding the loan and the norms which you have to follow. DO as directed by the manager/administrative officer. Documents needed are prospectus of your college and your past academic record certificates along with admission letter from the college where you are seeking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?