18th July 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get into a Pilot Training Institute after 10th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  2. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  3. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  5. Best pilot training institute in India
  6. What is the name of government pilot training centre in Gujarat?
  7. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  8. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  9. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  10. How to get into a Pilot Training Institute after 10th? -- [New]
  11. Can I join Pilot training after finishing 10th and 3 years Diploma? Height required for girls? Total duration and amount?
  12. Is it necessary to do 11th-12th or engineering in diploma to become a Pilot? Any training centers for becoming a Pilot after 10th?
  13. Entrance exam to clear for admission in Government Pilot Training Institute?
  14. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  15. What should I study further to become a Pilot if completed 10th ICSE?
  16. How to get scholarship for Pilot training?
  17. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai?
  18. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?

25th September 2015, 10:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into a Pilot Training Institute after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please complete your HSC with mathematics, physics, chemistry etc. you will need to score at least 50% marks. Post this you can join any recognized pilot training schools and get trained as a commercial pilot.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?