29th February 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

List of scholarships which are available for M.Tech students in IIT?

List of scholarships which are available for M.Tech students in IIT? Can you please give me the complete details about the scholarship which we can apply for? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible on the same. Please guide me in this.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
1st March 2016, 01:45 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships which are available for M.Tech students in IIT?

MHRD offers scholarship for pursuing M.Tech course. For getting the MHRD scholarship for M.Tech you have to appear in the GATE and crack the exam with good rank so that you can enroll yourself in the MHRD cutoff list. You will get 5000 rupees per month by the MHRD for pursuing M.Tech course from any well recognized institute like IIT. Other scholarships for you are "IIT Madras M.Tech scholarships", AICTE Post Graduate Scholarship, Indian Oil Corporation Scholarships etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?