25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships available for doing Ph.D in humanity?

Can any body tell me what are the scholarships available in India for the non-NET passed Phd students in humanity subjects? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? Hope that you will answer me soon. thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  2. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern?
  3. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  4. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  5. List of universities offering Ph.D and scholarships? I am doing MSc in Biomedical Genetics at VIT University
  6. Scholarships for PhD students?
  7. What's the future prospective of Humanity student? I'm interested in Computer fields
  8. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  9. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  10. Scholarship for Ph.D. course for OBC category students?
  11. How can go for further studies in USA after completing diploma in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities and scholarships offered for PhD course in chemical engineering after completing masters?
  13. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  16. List prestigious scholarships for pursuing Higher studies?
  17. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  18. Is there any scholarships given to do Ph.D?
13th July 2017, 02:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of scholarships available for doing Ph.D in humanity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can any body tell me what are the scholarships available in India for the non-NET passed Phd students in humanity subjects? Can someone please let me know the information on the same soon? Hope that you will answer me soon. thank you!

List of scholarships available for doing a PhD in Humanity is given below;

Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship - Website Link

Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships - Website Link

JRF in Science, Humanities and Social Sciences - Website Link

CSIR - Website Link

NCERT Doctoral Fellowship - Website Link

Government of India, MHRD - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?