28th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering and now want to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry. Is it possible to study? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for an education loan if not paid the previous amount of loan?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  4. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  5. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  6. Whether Banks sponsor Education Loan to Lateral Entry B.Tech student who has discontinued M.Sc?
  7. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  8. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  9. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in B.Tech at IIT for Diploma Engineer?
  10. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Education Loan from Social Welfare Department to study Lateral B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Possibility to study B.E from Anna university through lateral entry scheme after completing 2nd year of Diploma?
  13. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  14. Procedure to get an education loan of 4 lakh from Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply and get an Education Loan from UCO Bank for study MS in Abroad?
  16. Am I eligible to do marine engineering after completion of diploma course in mechanical engineering?
  17. From which bank should I apply to get an education loan, a Government or a Private bank?
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech with Personal Loan if fail to achieve Bank Education Loan?
31st December 2016, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine engineering through lateral entry after Diploma in Mechanical? When I can apply for an education loan at UCO Bank?

Yes, it is possible to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma course in the field of mechanical engineering. Marine Engineering is related to mechanical engineering so you can definitely opt for it. You can take admission via lateral entry scheme. Once you get admission call from a recognized institute for marine engineering, you need to contact the bank near your residence for education loan. You should approach the bank with the admission call letter and the prospectus of the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?