11th May 2011, 08:38 PM
csujata

How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?

I like to get admission in Msc(Chemistry) . I live in Calcutta. How can I obtain forms and brocure and cost of the same and procedure of admission. Sujata chakraborty,

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  4. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  5. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  8. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  10. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  11. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  13. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode?
  15. Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?
  16. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university?
  17. Procedure and cost for pursuing PhD from abroad?
  18. Admission procedure to do MSc Chemistry from Bhoj Open University Bhopal? Total fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2011, 01:11 PM
rocket123abc

Default Re: How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?

Hello, for M.Sc , you must appear for entrace test and date will be announced after march of every year on website : http://unipuneadmissions.com/ ... Procedure for admission : 30 seats (for other university students) and 70 seats ( for pune university students).... Cost: 500(for open category) and 350 (for others)
2nd March 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?

i want a sample of question paper of entrance exam of msc chemistry and physics
28th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

i m from jammu and i want to get admission in calcutta university plz tell me the last date of admission in msc(chemistry,physics).
1st July 2019, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern of Admission test forMsc2019 for Chemistry in Calcutta University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?